welcome.
I ♥ MONEY
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
This blog is purely for
bitching/ranting/raving reasons and
thus, so as not to hurt anyone's feelings
(and also for the safety of the blog authoress- who is me),
my real name shall not be revealed.
But you guys can have my age though ゚ヮ゚ (yes, I'm awesome like that)
Age: BRIMMING WITH YOUTH! TO THE EXTREME! (KHR and Naruto crossover! O:)
5:51 AM
Monday, November 10, 2008
Current Mood: Sick! (down with a flu)
Listening to: Motherland by Crystal Kay
Playing:
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne - PS1 and Puzzle Quest - PSP
Reading: Special A by Maki Minami
First off- OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY PRIVATE BLOG!
Haha xD Like seriously.
And I remembered it in the most bimbotic half-assed way D':
I was like, "Hmm, let's go to my blog" (the public one)
and i typed in "lollie..."
and lolliefruity.blogspot.com popped out in the search engine history thingy!
I snickered since i thought my lil sis was trying to get into my current blog
I went like, "Like i would actually call name my blog after my YouTube account ! D;"
Bah. I clicked on it anyway-
It loaded and...
O: ... was all i could say
Oh well. At least NOW I know that I have one :-D
ANYWAY! TO MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS!!
(which will be posted in the next post coz im awesome-r than yous. o:)